Win a Choose Love ‘Gift Basket’! Enjoy cool swag for your class, family and friends or local club. Let us know how you are Choosing Love in your school, home or community.
During Choose Love Awareness Month, Show us how your class, school, family or community celebrates Courage, Gratitude, Forgiveness and Compassion-in-Action! Join us by submitting a photo of your students, family or group with the Choose Love Formula in a fun and creative way.
Some ideas include:
- Decorate your classroom with a Choose Love theme
- Design a big poster or mural as a class
- Decorate journals with the 4 character values on them
- Design shirts or jewelry
- Create a mural inside or outside
- Decorate your playground blacktop with sidewalk chalk
- Paint stones with a character value on each
- Make a classroom banner
- Hold a Community poster contest
- Make a quilt and then donate it
- Make a Choose Love Formula mobile or other art project
- The possibilities are endless.
Select pictures will be shared on the Choose Love Movement’s social media channels.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: Entry deadline is March 16, 2020.
Note: Only one photo may be submitted per class, family, group or individual for contest.
Please share your favorite photos on your social media and tag us and use hashtags #ChooseLove, #ChooseLoveFormula or #ChooseLoveAwareness.